Welcome to our September Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Blackstone’s $27B mega-deal is in danger – The Pitchbook
- How a complex dealmaking environment is shaping European M&A – The Pitchbook
- Dream Global REIT to be bought by Blackstone funds in $4.7 bln deal – Reuters
- Spotify buys music production marketplace SoundBetter – Reuters
- PE-backed IPOs gain traction in 2Q as exits stumble – The Pitchbook
- Adani to acquire Essel’s solar energy projects for $181 mn – VCCircle
- PI Industries to acquire Asia biz of Italian agrochemical firm Isagro – VCCircle
- WeWork’s pre-IPO troubles serve as reality check for start-ups as ‘growth at any cost’ dies – CNBC