Welcome to our August Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Nvidia to buy Mellanox Technologies for $6.8 bln – Reuters
- Uber Is Close to Buying Dubai Ride-Sharing Company – The Wall Street Journal
- Sumitomo buys Nordic parking lot operator Q-Park from KKR – Reuters
- Biogen to buy Nightstar Therapeutics in a $800 million cash deal – CNBC
- Ebix offers to acquire Yatra for $336 mn to boost travel portfolio – VCCircle
- Biontech stock offering could be worth as much as $800 million – Reuters
- Smith & Nephew to buy Osiris Therapeutics for $660 mln – Reuters
- Why BPEA is selling UBER-luxury HK homes during downturn – Finance Asia