Welcome to our October Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Why private investors are overvaluing the IPO market – CNBC
- VC in NYC: The women making it happen – The Pitchbook
- ConocoPhillips agrees to sell Australian assets to Santos for $1.39 bln – Reuters
- Khazanah sells Prince Court hospital to IHH for $244m – Finance Asia
- IRCTC shares double on trading debut after bumper IPO – VC Circle
- 6 big things: Is it time for VC to hit the reset button? – The Pitchbook
- PE-backed Topgolf may take a swing at 2020 IPO – The Pitchbook
- Energean Oil to sell Edison E&P’s North Sea assets for up to $280 million – Reuters