Welcome to our November Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- When will the corporate dealmaking boom end? – Financial Times
- Alibaba’s Hong Kong IPO opens to investor stampede – Finance Asia
- Roche buys U.S. drugmaker Promedior for up to $1.4 billion to get lung drug – Reuters
- KKR’s €5.8B vehicle adds to Europe’s record year for PE mega-funds – The Pitchbook
- What Sets Programmatic M&A Companies Apart? – Forbes
- Why smaller asset managers are on the prowl for M&A deals – Financial Times
- Houlihan Lokey Acquires Fidentiis Capital to Continue European Expansion – Business Wire
- The next wave of consumer M&A: Searching for growth – Mckinsey.com