Welcome to our March Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Some Big Investors Are Stockpiling Cash to Prepare for Whatever Comes Next – The New York Times
- Goldman Sachs is ‘very open’ to acquisitions – VC Circle
- Pepsi buys Rockstar in energy drink push – The Middle Market
- M&A Becomes a Victim of the Coronavirus and the Stock Market Plunge – Barrons
- Is this one of the best early stage investors in China? – Finance Asia
- 11 big things: One giant leap for startup-kind – The PitchBook
- Macquarie to acquire Cincinnati Bell for $2.9bn – Mergerlinks
- SoftBank to Sell $41 Billion in Assets, Signaling End of Buying Spree – The Wall Street Journal