Welcome to our February Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- JSW Energy to acquire 100% stake in GMR Kamalanga Energy – VC Circle
- The era of big M&A is over for Big Tech – Financial Times
- A guide to British business etiquette – Financial Times
- 9 big things: The FTC won’t let tech be – The Pitchbook
- Alstom nears deal to buy Bombardier’s train unit – Reuters
- Morgan Stanley to Buy E-Trade, Linking Wall Street and Main Street – The New York Times
- Jupiter agrees £370m deal to buy Merian Global Investors – The Guardian
- Dubai World to acquire remaining 20% of DP World in take private transaction – Merger Links