Welcome to our January Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Ant Financial Looks To Resurrect Stalled IPO – Pymnts
- Wall Street M&A fees drop by more than $500m in 2019– Financial Times
- Hedge fund puts $550m into technology stock option financing – Financial Times
- Visa to buy fintech Plaid in $5.3bn deal – Financial Times
- KKR Breaks Into Wall Street Club of Top Buyout Loan Underwriters – Bloomberg
- The art of mergers and acquisitions: to blend or bulldoze? – Financial Times
- Private equity’s IPO pipeline is filling up after a slow 2019 – Pitchbook
- Just Eat and Takeaway.com cleared to form £6.2bn food courier giant – The Guardian