Welcome to our April Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- While M&A grinds to a halt, many executives plan for future deals – Pitchbook
- SoftBank’s Troubles Deepen With Warning of $16.7 Billion Writedown – The New York Times
- T-Mobile Closes Merger With Sprint, and a Wireless Giant Is Born – The New York Times
- Mega-funds thrive despite hard times for small and first-time VCs – Pitchbook
- EU trade chief urges tougher defences against foreign takeovers – Financial Times
- Airbnb raises $1B from private equity – PitchBook
- Facebook to acquire a 9.9% stake in Jio Platforms for $5.7bn – Merger Links
- Verizon to buy video-conferencing company Blue Jeans Network – Reuters