Welcome to our June Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Vengan burger boom leads Impossible Foods to $330M – The Pitchbook
- KKR to sell Korea-based KCFT to SK Group affiliate for $1 billion – Reuters
- Why Asian telcos are rushing to merger their businesses – Finance Asia
- Macquarie’s Green Investment Group to buy 43 MW Swedish wind farm – Reuters
- CrowdStrike to join parade of unicorn IPOs – The Pitchbook
- Dassault Systemes targets life sciences with $5.8 billion Medidata deal – Reuters
- PBF Energy to buy Shell’s Martinez, California oil refinery for up to $1 billion – Reuters
- Embassy Group set to take over Indiabulls’ real estate business – VC Circle