Welcome to our May Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Mediobanca buys 66% stake in finance group led by ex-Vivendi boss – Financial Times
- British supply-chain venture Greensill gets $800 mn from SoftBank; to enter India – VCCircle
- Goldman Sachs nears deal to buy United Capital– Reuters
- Uber’s I.P.O. Gets Off to a Modest Start -NewYork Times
- EssilorLuxottica reaches deal to end governance battle – Financial Times
- Occidental’s victory over Chevron for Anadarko – Reuters
- Indonesia’s startups to watch 2019 -Finance Asia
- Espresso-charged IPO: Luckin Coffee to set a new world record -Finance Asia