Welcome to our April Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- How dealmaking is shaping up in India’s consumer sector – VCCircle
- Shell sells stake in Gulf of Mexico field for $965 million – Reuters
- Unilever to buy toothpaste brands from P&GUnilever to buy toothpaste brands from P&G– Reuters
- S-Reits in merger race for bigger scale – Finance Asia
- Malaysia’s Petronas acquires solar power firm Amplus Energy – VCCircle
- Will Uber and Lyft’s public market reception be bad news for Ola? – VCCircle
- Amazon buys warehouse robotics startup Canvas Technology -Reuters
- Chevron to Acquire Anadarko Petroleum for $33 Billion, a Shift in the Battle for Shale -NewYork Times