Welcome to our March Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Nvidia to buy Mellanox Technologies for $6.8 bln – Reuters
- Uber Is Close to Buying Dubai Ride-Sharing Company – The Wall Street Journal
- Worldpay Valued At USD 43 Billion In Merger With FIS– Morning Star
- Levine, Williams on Deutsche Bank, Commerzbank Merger Talks – Bloomberg
- Ebix offers to acquire Yatra for $336 mn to boost travel portfolio – VCCircle
- Biontech stock offering could be worth as much as $800 million – Reuters
- Smith & Nephew to buy Osiris Therapeutics for $660 mln -Reuters
- Why BPEA is selling UBER-luxury HK homes during downturn -Finance Asia