Welcome to our February Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- SoftBank’s Vision Fund to invest $440m in OakNorth – Financial Times
- Investment banking: The battle for Barclays – Financial Times
- Ask the investment banker: How do I survive due diligence?– West Fair Online
- Morgan Stanley to buy Canadian employee stock manager for $900 million – Reuters
- Smith & Nephew in talks to buy NuVasive for over $3 billion – Reuters
- KKR’s NBFC invests $102 mn in Embassy Group project – VCCircle
- The Spanish government forces REE to buy Hispasat for 950 million -Expansion
- Amazon to buy wi-fi startup eero -Reuters
- Spotify buys podcast firms Gimlet and Anchor -The Guardian