Welcome to our July Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- $2 trillion worth of deals were struck in the first half of 2019, but caution crept in – The New York Times
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic to go public – The New York Times
- Brazil’s Monashees to raise $250 million to invest in startups – Reuters
- Burger King in China and Turkey attracts private equity buyers – Finance Asia
- Israel’s startup ecosystem is booming. Who are Israel’s most active VC’s? – The Pitchbook
- Broadcom said to be in talks to buy Symantec, the security software maker – The New York Times
- Walmart’s tech arm acquihires Indian startup FloCare, BigTrade – VC Circle
- Wheeling & dealing: in 2019, VCs can’t stop funding mobility startups – The Pitchbook