Welcome to our May Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- PayPal confirms that it is buying payments startup iZettle for $2.2B in an all-cash deal – TC
- A visual summary of M&A activity in 1Q 2018 – PitchBook
- Who’s next? Predicting the future of $10B buyout funds – PitchBook
- Private Equity Wins as Banks’ Leveraged Buyout Fears Dwindle – Bloomberg
- Vodafone strikes €18bn deal for Liberty Global’s cable and broadband assets – The Guardian
- Adderall maker Shire agrees £46bn takeover by Takeda – The Guardian
- VC valuation trends in 7 charts – PitchBook
- Saudi bank merger helps RBS to shed assets, boost capital – REUTERS