Welcome to our June Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Comcast launches $65bn bid to steal Murdoch’s Fox away from Disney – The Guardian
- KKR continues mega-deals with $9.9B Envision agreement – PitchBook
- A look at the boom in VC funding for mental health startups – PitchBook
- JSW Steel plans bid for ArcelorMittal’s Romanian plant – VCCiRCLE
- WeWork is chasing Uber in race to become most valuable VC-backed company in the US – PitchBook
- Thailand’s PTT to buy glow energy in jumbo M&A deal – Finance Asia
- GE may sell off industrial engine unit to private equity firm Advent International – CNBC
- Sinclair to expand US footprint with $3.9B Tribune deal – PitchBook