Welcome to our June Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Comcast launches $65bn bid to steal Murdoch’s Fox away from Disney – The Guardian
- KKR continues mega-deals with $9.9B Envision agreement – PitchBook
- A look at the boom in VC funding for mental health startups
- JSW Steel plans bid for ArcelorMittal’s Romanian plant – VCCiRCLE
- WeWork is chasing Uber in race to become most valuable VC-backed company in the US – PitchBook
- Thailand’s PTT to buy glow energy in jumbo M&A deal – Finance Asia
- GE may sell off industrial engine unit to private equity firm Advent International – CNBC
- Sinclair to expand US footprint with $3.9B Tribune deal – PitchBook
We will continuously improve this letter. Please feel free to send us any ideas, comments or news that you think should be shared.
If you want to learn more about our data room and how we Simplify your Transaction send us an email to [email protected] or click below.