Welcome to our April Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Global mergers and acquisitions reach record high in Q1 – The Guardian
- BlackRock snags TCP, as private credit’s high yield appeals – The Middle Market
- Magic circle firm Allen & Overy in transatlantic merger talks to create £2bn legal giant – CITY AM
- P&G to buy German Merck’s consumer health unit for $4.2 billion – REUTERS
- China Sovereign Wealth Fund Sells Blackstone Stake – CAIXIN
- IMF warning on global debt and financial stability: US and China targeted – MercoPress
- Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists Prepare for an I.P.O. Wave – The New York Times
- Deutsche Bank Retreats as New CEO Extols ‘Immediate Action’ – THE WALL STREET JOURNAL