Welcome to our March Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- GKN retracts claims of shareholder support against Melrose bid – The Guardian
- How Alibaba and Tencent became Asia’s biggest dealmakers – Financial Times
- Hundreds of Start-Ups Tell Investors: Diversify, or Keep Your Money – The New York Times
- Daniel Loeb’s Third Point seeks stake in United Technologies – REUTERS
- Bayer wins EU approval for $62.5 billion Monsanto buy – CNBC
- Survey Roundup: Many Companies Falling Short on Infosec Training – THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Unilever to Make the Netherlands Its Sole Headquarters, in Blow to Britain – The New York Times
- Wary of China, Europe and Others Push Back on Foreign Takeovers – The New York Times