Welcome to our February Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Should shareholders shudder as Rio Tinto mentions M&A? – CITY AM
- Chinese takeover of Waldorf Astoria owner Anbang shows new strategy – CNBC
- How SoftBank, World’s Biggest Tech Investor, Throws Around Its Cash – THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Buffett’s Berkshire has $116 billion to spend on a deal, but the investor can’t find anything cheap enough – CNBC
- The Next Big Threat to Consumer Brands (Yes, Amazon’s Behind It) – THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
- UPDATE 2-Comcast CEO eyes global pay-TV crown with Sky bid – REUTERS
- EU set to decide on Bayer-Monsanto merger in the first part of 2018 – CNBC
- UK M&A dealmakers ramp up charge on US acquisitions as the States takes the spotlight over China and India – CITY AM