Welcome to our September Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M& A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Michael Kors set to buy Versace in $2bn deal – Financial Times
- Comcast wins auction for Sky with £30.6bn bid – Financial Times
- Coca-Cola buys Costa Coffee from Whitbread for £3.9bn
– The Guardian
- Hillhouse secures $10.6b of dry powder for Asia deal making – Finance Asia
- Central Asia Metals hunts for acquisitions – REUTERS
- Linde, Praxair need to sell a few India assets for global merger – VC Circle
- Osotspa launches Thailand’s first major IPO in 2018 – Finance Asia
- Carlyle, KKR ink insurance mega-deal worth $6.7B -The PitchBook