Welcome to our August Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Sky expects to pay advisers on Fox deal up to $123.7 million in fees – REUTERS
- BP to buy BHP’s US shale oil and gas assets for $10.5bn – The Guardian
- Exclusive – StanChart sells principal finance business to Actis and ICG– REUTERS
- Pepsi enters homemade market with SodaStream deal – The Middle Market
- Brazil’s Marfrig sells Keystone for $2.4 billion: statement – REUTERS
- Tesla is a ‘hope stock’ that is ‘just not real,’ fund manager says – CNBC
- China’s Willsemi seals $2.2b semiconductor deals – Finance Asia
- Blackstone’s GSO to get stake in Tanla after exiting Karix Mobile -VCCircle