Welcome to our October Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M& A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Apollo makes $11B bid for US aluminum maker – PitchBook
- Sears, closing in on bankruptcy, nears deal for financing to stay alive until Christmas – CNBC
- China’s Wingtech to acquire Dutch semiconductor firm Nexperia for $3.6 bln
- Commerzbank offers to buy stake in German rival NordLB: sources – REUTERS
- Peabody Energy Held Talks to Buy Colombia’s Drummond International—Energy Journal – THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Rothschild to sell trust services business – REUTERS
- Kraft Heinz to sell part of India business for about $630 million – REUTERS
- Ruias offer to pay $7.4 bn to Essar Steel creditors to scupper ArcelorMittal deal – VCCiRCLE