Welcome to our November Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Impact investing: A multitrillion-dollar market in the making – PitchBook
- Qualtrics quits IPO plans to conduct VC’s biggest SaaS sale in history – PitchBook
- China/Argentina closer links; Beijing to finance the country’s fourth nuclear power plant– Mercopress
- Inside Carlyle’s billion-dollar bet on Supreme – PitchBook
- Japan’s Fuji Oil to buy U.S.-based chocolate maker Blommer – REUTERS
- GSK says looking at a merger for its consumer healthcare unit – REUTERS
- Moderna sets terms for biggest US biotech IPO ever – PitchBook
- The next financial crisis could crush PE’s middle market -PitchBook