Welcome to our September Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
We are also happy to share with you that we’ve been named Most Secure VDR 2017 and Virtual Data Room of the Year for the UK, the US, Asia Pacific and Spain by the Acquisition International for the fourth year!
- Billionaire CEO Taizo Son predicts that ICOs will dominate fundraising – CNBC
- Indian billionaire Agarwal to buy bigger stake in Anglo American – Reuters
- EU mergers and takeovers – Reuters
- Thyssenkrupp: A Success Story for European Activism – The Wall Street Journal
- CPPIB, GIC among anchor investors betting on SBI Life’s $1.3 bn IPO – vccircle
- China’s third largest loan of 2017: HK Construction Deal – Finance Asia
- Venezuela “free of the dollar tyranny” publishes oil and fuel prices in Chinese Yuan – Mercopress
- Hong Kong’s property tycoons finally unlocking value – Finance Asia
- China’s Appetite for Southeast Asian Logistics Assets Grows – Caixin
- “Saudi Arabia opens itself to Skype, WhatsApp and other internet calling services” – Techcrunch
- MNA surge driven by Leveraged Finance – The Wall Street Journal
- The M&A 2017 Report – The Resurgent High-Tech M&A Marketplace – BCG