Welcome to our August issue of our M&A Newsletter.
It is fascinating to see that almost 70% of the year is gone! Our first newsletter was a success and we received very valuable feedback. Please keep feedback coming our way!
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have read in the last month.
We hope you find them interesting:
- What is an ICO? – Nasdaq
- US firm Vantiv to buy British rival Worldpay – The Guardian
- British cycling brand Rapha sold to Walmart heirs – The Guardian
- Britain’s Prudential sells U.S. broker-dealer network – Reuters
- B&M buys Heron Foods in push into convenience sector – City AM
- Sage Group has splashed $850m on US software firm Intacct – City AM
- Centerbridge expands vision care portfolio – The Middle Market
- Amazon raises $16 billion to fund Whole Foods acquisition with debt that includes 40-year bond – CNBC
- Danone shares climb after takeover rumors, activist investor interest – CNBC
- Chinese group to buy Odebrecht Peru asset for $1.39 bln – Reuters
- Sapporo snaps up Anchor Steam in U.S. craft-beer foray – Japan times
- Securities Regulator Reaffirms Support for Merger Deals – Caixin
- Unicom to raise $11.63b from strategic investors – Finance Asia
- Euro at its strongest against the US dollar for the first time since 2015 – Merco Press