Welcome to our January Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Slack to forgo IPO for direct listing – PitchBook
- Alibaba and Tencent’s war can make or break investors – Finance Asia
- SoftBank drops $16B plan to buy majority stake in WeWork– The PitchBook
- Gatwick airport: majority stake sold to French group – The Guardian
- Hong Kong’s L’Occitane says to buy skincare brand ELEMIS for $900 million – Reuters
- Israeli tech firm CloudEndure says it was bought by Amazon – Reuters
- Singapore’s Sindicatum set to buy another Indian solar asset -VCCircle
- With $22B fintech merger, KKR avoids another disastrous pre-crisis mega-deal -The Pitchbook