Welcome to our November Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come accross during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- How to Play Emerging Markets Now – Barron’s
- Key takeaways: Just Eat in five charts – Financial Times
- Time Inc. has new owners, including the Koch brothers – CNN
- Here’s What the World’s Central Banks Really Think About Bitcoin – Bloomberg
- Morgan Stanley raises its 2018 index targets for Hong Kong, China equities – South China Morning Post
- OPEC’s Clash With U.S. Oil Is Nearing Its Day of Reckoning – Bloomberg
- A BP North Sea field to test U.S. policy on Iran – Reuters
- China Development Bank drags RCom to bankruptcy court – VCCircle
- Japan’s JFE may tie up with JSW to bid for Bhushan Steel – VCCircle
- ONGC buys 15% stake in Namibia offshore block – VCCircle
- Capital Markets Outlook 2018: deceptive calm coming to an end? – Deutsche Bank
- Fed chair nominee Powell may need unconventional means to tackle low inflation ‘mystery’ – CNBC