Welcome to our September issue of our M&A Newsletter.
It is fascinating to see that almost 70% of the year is gone! Our first newsletter was a success and we received very valuable feedback. Please keep feedback coming our way!
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have read in the last month.
We hope you find them interesting:
- What is an ICO? – Nasdaq
- US firm Vantiv to buy British rival Worldpay – The Guardian
- British cycling brand Rapha sold to Walmart heirs – The Guardian
- Britain’s Prudential sells U.S. broker-dealer network – Reuters
- B&M buys Heron Foods in push into convenience sector – City AM
- Sage Group has splashed $850m on US software firm Intacct – City AM
- Centerbridge expands vision care portfolio – The Middle Market
- Amazon raises $16 billion to fund Whole Foods acquisition with debt that includes 40-year bond – CNBC
- Danone shares climb after takeover rumors, activist investor interest – CNBC
- Chinese group to buy Odebrecht Peru asset for $1.39 bln – Reuters
- Sapporo snaps up Anchor Steam in U.S. craft-beer foray – Japan times
- Securities Regulator Reaffirms Support for Merger Deals – Caixin
- Unicom to raise $11.63b from strategic investors – Finance Asia
- Euro at its strongest against the US dollar for the first time since 2015 – Merco Press
We will continuously improve this letter. Please feel free to send us any ideas, comments or news that you think should be shared.
If you want to learn more about our data room and how we Simplify your Transaction send us an email to [email protected] or click below.