Welcome to our September Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M& A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Michael Kors set to buy Versace in $2bn deal – Financial Times
- Comcast wins auction for Sky with £30.6bn bid – Financial Times
- Coca-Cola buys Costa Coffee from Whitbread for £3.9bn
– The Guardian
- Hillhouse secures $10.6b of dry powder for Asia deal making – Finance Asia
- Central Asia Metals hunts for acquisitions – REUTERS
- Linde, Praxair need to sell a few India assets for global merger – VC Circle
- Osotspa launches Thailand’s first major IPO in 2018 – Finance Asia
- Carlyle, KKR ink insurance mega-deal worth $6.7B -The PitchBook
We will continuously improve this letter. Please feel free to send us any ideas, comments or news that you think should be shared.
If you want to learn more about our data room and how we Simplify your Transaction send us an email to [email protected] or click below.