Welcome to our October Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M& A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Apollo makes $11B bid for US aluminum maker – PitchBook
- Sears, closing in on bankruptcy, nears deal for financing to stay alive until Christmas – CNBC
- China’s Wingtech to acquire Dutch semiconductor firm Nexperia for $3.6 bln
- Commerzbank offers to buy stake in German rival NordLB: sources – REUTERS
- Peabody Energy Held Talks to Buy Colombia’s Drummond International—Energy Journal – THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
- Rothschild to sell trust services business – REUTERS
- Kraft Heinz to sell part of India business for about $630 million – REUTERS
- Ruias offer to pay $7.4 bn to Essar Steel creditors to scupper ArcelorMittal deal – VCCiRCLE
We will continuously improve this letter. Please feel free to send us any ideas, comments or news that you think should be shared.
If you want to learn more about our data room and how we Simplify your Transaction send us an email to [email protected] or click below.