Welcome to our November Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Impact investing: A multitrillion-dollar market in the making – PitchBook
- Qualtrics quits IPO plans to conduct VC’s biggest SaaS sale in history – PitchBook
- China/Argentina closer links; Beijing to finance the country’s fourth nuclear power plant– Mercopress
- Inside Carlyle’s billion-dollar bet on Supreme – PitchBook
- Japan’s Fuji Oil to buy U.S.-based chocolate maker Blommer – REUTERS
- GSK says looking at a merger for its consumer healthcare unit – REUTERS
- Moderna sets terms for biggest US biotech IPO ever – PitchBook
- The next financial crisis could crush PE’s middle market -PitchBook
We will continuously improve this letter. Please feel free to send us any ideas, comments or news that you think should be shared.
If you want to learn more about our data room and how we Simplify your Transaction send us an email to [email protected] or click below.