Welcome to our July Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Alibaba to buy minority stake in Focus Media to tap digital marketing – REUTERS
- Shoreline seeks to raise $2b of distressed dry powder – FinanceAsia
- Bharti Airtel seeks $1.5 bn from Warburg; PE firms eye stake in GVK Airport – VCCiRCLE
- Bain Capital raises $5.1B for European mega-fund – PitchBook
- CVC Capital takeover values pharma company Recordati at $6.8B – PitchBook
- Exclusive: Investment firms fight to inject cash in Brazil carrier Oi – REUTERS
- Saudi Aramco in talks to buy stake in world’s no. 4 chemical firm – REUTERS
- After exiting battle for Fox, Comcast fires ‘warning shot’ to Disney over Sky takeover, analyst says – CNBC