Welcome to our July Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Alibaba to buy minority stake in Focus Media to tap digital marketing – REUTERS
- Shoreline seeks to raise $2b of distressed dry powder – FinanceAsia
- Bharti Airtel seeks $1.5 bn from Warburg; PE firms eye stake in GVK Airport – VCCiRCLE
- Bain Capital raises $5.1B for European mega-fund – PitchBook
- CVC Capital takeover values pharma company Recordati at $6.8B – PitchBook
- Exclusive: Investment firms fight to inject cash in Brazil carrier Oi – REUTERS
- Saudi Aramco in talks to buy stake in world’s no. 4 chemical firm – REUTERS
- After exiting battle for Fox, Comcast fires ‘warning shot’ to Disney over Sky takeover, analyst says – CNBC
We will continuously improve this letter. Please feel free to send us any ideas, comments or news that you think should be shared.
If you want to learn more about our data room and how we Simplify your Transaction send us an email to [email protected] or click below.