Welcome to our August Newsletter.
Here are some of the more interesting M&A news and articles that we have come across during the last month. We hope you find them interesting.
- Sky expects to pay advisers on Fox deal up to $123.7 million in fees – REUTERS
- BP to buy BHP’s US shale oil and gas assets for $10.5bn – The Guardian
- Exclusive – StanChart sells principal finance business to Actis and ICG– REUTERS
- Pepsi enters homemade market with SodaStream deal – The Middle Market
- Brazil’s Marfrig sells Keystone for $2.4 billion: statement – REUTERS
- Tesla is a ‘hope stock’ that is ‘just not real,’ fund manager says – CNBC
- China’s Willsemi seals $2.2b semiconductor deals – Finance Asia
- Blackstone’s GSO to get stake in Tanla after exiting Karix Mobile -VCCircle
We will continuously improve this letter. Please feel free to send us any ideas, comments or news that you think should be shared.
If you want to learn more about our data room and how we Simplify your Transaction send us an email to [email protected] or click below.