- About EthosData
- Client Services
- Dataroom Blog
- Contact Us
Structured Finance and Securitization Compliance
Comply with the Securities and Exchange Comission´s Rule 17g-5
New SEC ruling increases the burden on administration and technology for Structured Finance and Securitization arrangers
- SEC´s Rule 17g-5 adopted November 23rd 2009 requires issuers, sponsors and underwriters of structured finance securities (arrangers) to post on a password protected internet website the information provided to credit agencies.
- Arrangers will have to deploy multiple secure sites with different layers of permission for a significant volume of information and activity.
- Data will have to be maintained throughout the life of the transaction.
- Deadline for implementation is June 2nd.
- Implementing and maintaining such sites can be a significant administrative and technology burden for arrangers.
EthosData can solve the burden of implementing the new rules with its secure Data Room services
- Secured platform and dedicated professional service will enable arrangers to be compliant by June 2nd
- Easily create and maintain secure data rooms (sites) fully serviced by EthosData
- Simple web based interface. Data Rooms can be created and launched very quickly.
- Secure technology and service audited by leading institutions (SAS 70 Level II, ISMS training).
- No technology investment or maintenance required by arranger.
- 24/7 support to create content, assist in administration of users and content; and to support users.
Please contact us to discuss how EthosData can help your firm comply with the new SEC rules.